Sherpascopic, the convenient height-adjustable work platform available in 2 sizes.
NEW Sherpascopic height-adjustable work platform
The Sherpascopic Work Platform has been identified as a suitable alternative to a step ladder in line with the Work at Height Regulations that came into force in 2004.
- New platform - the platform\'s new anti-cut design significantly reduces the risk of injury when handling the product
- New guardrail - the new guardrail system includes an automatically closing gate, providing the user with 360° protection from falls
- New telescopic system - height adjustment for the new Sherpascopic is based on a gravity latch located at the level of the users hands; replacing the previous ‘twist and lock’ method; the new system is easier to reach and more intuitive to use.
- New stabilisers - the new stabiliser legs feature a telescopic mechanism that allows them to be used on uneven surfaces; when opened the stabilisers face inwards towards the platform thus optimising its stability during use.
Plus the standard features
- Large-area work platform 600 x 420 mm.
- Compact dimensions when folded, therefore easy to transport and store.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
- Prevention of toppling from the front, rear and sides
- Standard: NF P93-352 certified
||Closed Size (m)
||Plat Height (m)
||Working Height, Max. (m)
||No. of rungs
||1.06 to 1.53
||3.06 to 3.53
||4 to 6
||1.35 to 1.90
||1.60 to 1.97
||1.76 to 2.23
||3.76 to 4.23
||7 to 9
||2.05 to 2.70
||2.15 to 2.51