Moulded Plastic Heavy Duty safety Steps (1 Tread)
£65.00 inc VAT
Covered by the BS EN 14183:2003 Safety Standard with a certified load bearing of 260kg, Excelsior’s mobile Premium Steps are built to last.
Moulded Plastic Heavy Duty safety Steps
We sell them into a huge array of sectors including factories, schools, hospitals, haulage companies, leisure centres, and most recently, into the equestrian market. Food grade material with added UV stabiliser ensures our mobile Premium Steps can be used in any environment, indoors or outdoors, and can be used within the temperature range: -20 to +60 degrees. With a typical wall thickness of 5mm these steps are extremely robust.
Our range of Premium Steps weigh 5, 10, 15 and 20kg respectively and are easy to handle due to the hand holes routed out on either side. Each step is also fitted with abrasive strips for sure footing. The four Step is also available with a powder coated sheet steel handrail to give the user added safety.
We stock the smallest three Premium Steps in red, yellow and blue in our warehouse all year round. Other colours, and the largest of the four steps, are made to order.A great range of heavy duty moulded plastic steps
- Manufactured from 100% food grade medium density polyethylene
- Ideal for factories, schools, hospitals and any commercial application where health and safety is important
- Moulded hand-holes for ease of mobility
- Resistant to most chemicals, suited to wash down applications and wet/corrosive environments
- Able to withstand 260kg in weight (40st)
- Abrasive treads aid footing
- Available in 4 colours from stock – choose colour option below
- Ext Dimensions 485 w x 310 d x 300 h (mm)
- Weight 5KG
- Load bearing 260KG